Well hello there! Happy Wednesday! I recently had a change of heart in regards to personal development, and I want to share it with you!
Rather than type it out, hereâ€™s the video! <3
Soo…. That being said, I should probably tell you about the podcasts that I love that lift me up so often!
Without further ado, here they are!
1. The School of Greatness, Lewis Howes. He has a couple different kinds of podcasts - a “Five-Minute Friday,” which is a short and motivational podcast by either Lewis or a guest, and then his interviews. He finds people who have achieved greatness, and interviews them about it. I love them so much! I wrote a post about one a while ago, actually!
Chalene is one of my favorite people… I find her insanely inspiring and have learned so much from her!
Her podcast “The Chalene Show” is great for absolutely anyone who wants to improve their lives.
If youâ€™re an entrepreneur, interested in using social media for business, or ever want to do either of the aforementioned things, please check out her show, “Build Your Tribe!”
3. The Ziglar Show! Itâ€™s by Zig Ziglar, who has since passed, but has hours and hours of recordings!
Such a wonderfully gifted and giving man whose tips are on point!
4. The Entreleadership Podcast - By Dave Ramseyâ€™s Team. As I am sure you can guess, itâ€™s about both entrepreneurship and leadership, with Christian values! ðŸ’œ
5. Rise to the Top - David Siteman Garland…. Self-proclaimed “Fluffless” information on taking your biz to the next level!
6. Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn - Are you starting to see a theme? Making money online and freeing yourself from a 9-5, without being a slave to your computer or smartphone! ðŸ˜‰
7. Freedom Fastlane with Ryan Moran - Inspiring stories/interviews with tips from people whoâ€™ve done what I mentioned in #6 (just sticking to the theme)!
8. The Primal Blueprint Podcast, Elle Russ, Mark Sisson, Brad Kearns, and Guests: Veering from the theme… As you know nutrition and fitness are important to me. I love learning more about it, and I believe going back to basics in most ways is the key! Additionally, Tommy presented at the final PrimalCon… Weâ€™ve befriended many Primal Blueprint people, especially those listed above. Who doesnâ€™t like to support a friend? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ’œ
9. Finally, The Team Beachbody Coach Podcast, and the Shakeology Podcast! As you likely know, I am a Beachbody coach. As such, I love to stay on top of my game with whatâ€™s new with the company, as well as get product knowledge. Thatâ€™s what happens on those podcasts, along with recognition, inspiring stories, and best practices for us Beachbody coaches to positively impact as many lives as possible!
Not a Beachbody coach? No worries! If you are interested in it, this Friday night, I am doing a “Beachbody Coaching Happy Hour” facebook event! Itâ€™s in the event page itself, so you donâ€™t have to be present, and you can check it out later, if you prefer!
If youâ€™re reading this WAY after the event & you click on the link and see nothing, fret not… Just check out these posts of mine!
What are your favorite podcasts? I can always add to my list! ðŸ˜‰
P.S. Did you like what you read? Make sure to check out other blogs on the page, and to subscribe by entering your email below, so you never miss a post!
Also, connect with me on social media!
Mandieâ€™s Fitness, Nutrition, Personal Development, Sustainability & Beauty Facebook Page!
Mandie on Instagram!
Mandie on Periscope!
Mandieâ€™s Google +